Thursday, June 29, 2006

Pretty Awesome Week

I have to say that this was a pretty awesome week in class. We were able to create our own podcasts. While it wasn’t my first time to do this, it was still fun. I really enjoy helping the others out that have not messed with this type of learning tool as of yet. Not a one of them complained about it or said they would not use it. They are a group to be proud of, for sure.

I also get to go home this weekend for the first time in nearly three weeks. Yeah for me! My wife sounds like she could use a break. Trying to be both parents at the same time has to be wearing her out. I love her and appreciate her so much for allowing me the opportunity to take this program for five weeks. I have to give my son credit as well. For the most part, he has been stepping up and helping to make sure his momma is taken care of. I am proud of that. He starts kindergarten in a few months. Man, how the time has flown.

Anyway, this week in NWP allowed me to share my knowledge through the teacher demonstration as well as learn so much from the others in my class as they did their presentations. Thanks so much to all of you for being supportive during my presentation and teaching me so much during yours. I look forward to a long professional relationship with each of you even though we are long distance. We can make it work!

Have a great weekend, my friends.

Scott


Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home